Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Some of my favourites

I have not been updating my blog as much as I would like to but just to  keep you inspired, I have posted some of my favourite designs and images below. I have been so busy with work, that I  am starting to get more and more excited about all of the design possibilities !

I visited the Bridal Expo this past weekend and was disappointed most of the stalls and suppliers, except for a few that tried something different. Most stalls, whether it be flowers or cakes, all looked the same with pretty blue cariosa roses with silver candle stands. Maybe it is time to show the public more inspired, fun and quirky design solutions. Lets break some boundaries! Who is with me?



I will not be attending the Hazelwood Food Market this weekend as I have my very first wedding!! The design is pretty basic but the experience is really important to me at this stage. I will let you know how it went! (only if it goes well...)

No comments:

Post a Comment