Tuesday, 06 April 2010

A very happy Easter....

I know that I have been a little quiet lately, but things are starting to pick up for me here in rainy Pretoria. I have to quote for two weddings and a big party! Oh happy day!!!

I was at the market again this past weekend. It did not go too well but it was long weekend after all and I am still staying positive. Rome was not built in one day you know.....

There was no specific theme this week, I just let the flowers dictate the designs! I want to try as many different designs as possible to find my own unique style. I can see that there is a niche market in Pretoria for these type of arrangements, I just need to find the right marketing strategy. Lets see if I can do it, with a little help from my family of course ;)

The only problem that I have every week is to find suitable containers for the arrangements. I LOVE glass but it is too expensive. I have been to most factory stores and I still find it ridiculously pricey. This is definitely a design obstacle that I have to overcome. Designing my very own container... hmmm. Any ideas? 

Just for the people who matter the most to me, thank you for believing in me and always encouraging me to follow my dreams. (You know who you are!)


Wishing you a warm and happy week!! See you soon... 



No comments:

Post a Comment